The INTERNET LAUNDRETTE
7 Alpine St Ferntree Gully Victoria Australia
Get your FREE email address!
How to get your FREE email address & account right now...
- 1. Decide what email name you would prefer.
- It should be easy for you and your friends to remember.
Possible choices include:
- Your full name eg "billsmith".
- Your nickname.
- Your hobby or work.
- (Avoid names that could cause embarrassment later!)
- 2. You may be asked to add a number to the end of the name.
- e.g. "billsmith1972"
- This broadens the range of available names.
- 3. You will need a password.
- This should be easy for you to remember.
- It should be hard for others to guess!
- Avoid using proper words.
- A combination of letters and numbers can be useful.
- e.g. b2i3l4l5 (from "bill" plus "2345" mixed together).
- 4. Start web browser and open www.yahoo.com home page.
- This can be done from ANY internet computer.
- 5. Click on "Mail" logo (in upper right hand part of screen).
- This opens the mail window.
- You will be offerred the choice of FREE or PAID addresses.
- (For a first time user the FREE email address is a good choice.)
- 6. Follow on-screen instructions.
- If having difficulties phone John on 0419 367 267.
- 7. Your email address will become: "your_chosen_name"@yahoo.com.au
- e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your new email account can be operated from anywhere in the world.
- It is NOT restricted to THIS kiosk (or any other)!
- Thank You to YAHOO for providing an excellent free email service.